Diztronic Case vs. Incipio Dual Pro Case?

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Incipio is great... No problems and fits well and is very slim. Can't say much about Diztronic, didn't like the color choices so never had one.

Sent from my Nexus 4 powered by Beanstalk ROM and Hellscore kernel

ACME Guy

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I have an Incipio feather for my Nexus 4 and love it. I initially got the Poetic Pallet case when I got my G2 and its good but not as "grippy" as the feather. I ordered the Incipio dual pro and the exterior hard case is more like the Poetic rather than the Incipio feather. I ordered a feather case after Incipio told me it would be the same as the one for my Nexus 4. I sent it back because it was the same feel as the dual pro, which was the same as the Poetic, but the Poetic was much cheaper.

As for the Poetic, I dropped my G2 getting out of a Chevy Tahoe and it landed on the bottom left corner. The case and phone got dinged up but it survived and works perfect still. Not bad for an $8 case.

ACME Guy

May 21, 2013
Visit site
The other problem with the Dual Pro is that the thicker rubber on the top and bottom bend back easily coming in and out of a pocket because the hard plastic only covers the middle of the case. They also collect a lot of dust.

darryjr

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Which case do you recommend? I want something that isn't too big, but also protective. Which is the better case?
I have the ditztronic case on my m8,g2,and g3. Love it,they aren't too bulky and they give phone good protection. I have dropped all phones at least once,no damage whatsoever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma