Verizon lgg2 update to 4.4.4 w/ knock code

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: Verizon lgg2 update to 4.4.4 w/knock code

We don't really know when devices will get updates. There are usually rumored dates for different devices, but those aren't always the most reliable.
You'll get the update within the same time frame as the other carrier versions are getting them, so I'd keep an eye out for those.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4

somnambulator

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site

We don't really know when devices will get updates. There are usually rumored dates for different devices, but those aren't always the most reliable.
You'll get the update within the same time frame as the other carrier versions are getting them, so I'd keep an eye out for those.

if u think vzw releases software updates "within the same time frame as other carriers" you havent owned a stock rom verizon android phone before...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

if u think vzw releases software updates "within the same time frame as other carriers" you havent owned a stock rom verizon android phone before...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not exactly within a couple of days, but they were good about updates for several phones that I recall. Some of the GS4 updates came to VZW before they did to T-Mo, which is usually one of the first.

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm pretty sure all the other carriers already got the knock code update which is not specific to 4.4.4
We're stuck waiting as usual, with no word on when we'll get it.

Posted via Android Central App

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Even my G3 is still on 4.4.2. Verizon has always been the last one to produce the update.

(Also, most of their updates break things, so I never accept the update until I've read all of the issues with it, then I make my decision. For this, you must be rooted with Titanium backup to freeze the update, otherwise you'll be getting asked daily to accept it or not.)

sierrajinx9

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site

LG G2 Android L Update Release Confirmed

According to TuttoAndroid, who had a Google Hangout with one of the head LG product managers in Italy, the LG G2 will receive Android L in 2015, but that’s about all the details he was able to give. The new LG G3 debuted in May and eventually arrived in June, then for all carriers throughout the United States in early July.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11