My LG goes to silent automaticlly

ShadyPwn

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Hey all, I have problem with my LG G2...it goes to silent mode EVERY day at 6am. I don't know why. Quiet mode is turned off. I don't know can it be cause of some apps or what? how can I even check that? Any1 had this problem before? Plz help ty :)

sbudaj

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
My wife's G2 is doing a similar thing, except it goes to vibrate every morning. (I have a G2 as well, but not having the problem as mine is always on vibrate).

Have you figured it out yet? I have tried every setting I can think of. She doesn't have a lot of apps, so I am not sure what it is.

PlayableBox

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Hey all, I have problem with my LG G2...it goes to silent mode EVERY day at 6am. I don't know why. Quiet mode is turned off. I don't know can it be cause of some apps or what? how can I even check that? Any1 had this problem before? Plz help ty :)

I have a LG 4X and if you go to Settings > Sound > Then you should see "Quiet Time". Change it or just disable it for fall all days of the week

PlayableBox

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
My wife's G2 is doing a similar thing, except it goes to vibrate every morning. (I have a G2 as well, but not having the problem as mine is always on vibrate).

Have you figured it out yet? I have tried every setting I can think of. She doesn't have a lot of apps, so I am not sure what it is.

Hi, see my previous reply....also the free app below can help you to control different settings on phone (not just sound profile) by adding conditions like time, location, etc

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...tails?id=com.kebab.Llama&hl=en&token=CQFG-Sh7

Nathan Course

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
I have the same issue.

I put my G2 on Vibrate when I charge it every night, then I wake up with the sound enabled. :(

Quiet time is currently turned off and the only other app I'm using which could possibly conflict is "Light Flow Lite". Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Lucybrat

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
My LG has been doing the same thing! I have never set it on Silent mode before either. It just automatically goes on silent mode every morning at 6am since the update. Anyone know why?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835