Two questions about a Verizon LG G2

brettt777

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
I have the Verizon version of the LG G2 and I have two questions:

- It has Kitkat 4.4.2 already in it. Will this phone be upgradable to Android "L" when it comes out or is that only for the newest Android devices?

- I see in the full specs for this device that it has a built in FM radio. How do I access/use this function? Is this a common feature for newer Android devices and I am just not aware of it? Curious if my my Samsung S4 has one...

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I have the Verizon version of the LG G2 and I have two questions:

- It has Kitkat 4.4.2 already in it. Will this phone be upgradable to Android "L" when it comes out or is that only for the newest Android devices?

- I see in the full specs for this device that it has a built in FM radio. How do I access/use this function? Is this a common feature for newer Android devices and I am just not aware of it? Curious if my my Samsung S4 has one...

It will most likely be upgraded to L... But probably not until 2nd or 3rd quarter of next year knowing Verizon and LG, this is my best guess as no official word has been released from LG or Verizon.

The Verizon version, and most US variants of the G2 do not have the FM radio hardware. No S4 has FM radio.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol