Need help with lg g2 voice mate

Rain Juhanson

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
It works just fine when i'm writing commands but when i press the microphone button, it starts beeping on and off and won't even let me speak. I tried to clear cache and start over but it acts the same. It shows that it hears its own beep but won't let me speak nothing. I really like the feature but it wont work. Even if i turn off the volume it still hears its oen voice. Is there something else i can try?

Metodi Tsvetanov

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem ! At first it worked fine but than after launching VM one day it started beeping over and over again when i press the mic button. Also it says there is a problem with the network connection despite of being connected to my home wifi. I tried cleaning the apps data, reinstalling it again and nothing seemed to work. I hope with lollipop it will work again

Posted via the Android Central App

Fuumar Hudson

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
Mine was doing the same thing i believe i came up with a fix on how to stop it. Go to settings click application manager go all the way to the right to ->ALL<-then Go scroll down to Google App and press it then press uninstall updates and then it should work again please let me know if this helped you ***also you might want to turn off auto update (for that app) cause mine just updated by itself but i should be good hopfullllly google fixes that problem

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith