Hi,
    This problem started all of sudden with my LG G2 since about a week back. I was talking to a friend, suddenly he can't hear me. Since then during almost all the calls, the person on the other side can't hear me at all (or barely can hear me) while I can hear the other person very clearly as usual. I tried mute on/off, no use, tried speaker on/off, no use, but when I use headset earphone with a mic, the other side can hear me just fine. Somewhere I read it the headset earphone uses secondary mic, not the primary mic at the bottom of the phone.

I removed the back cover, and using a hair drier, blew it into the bottom speaker. No use.

Also tried turning off voice "Ok Google" from the Google app, no use (its already turned off from any screen)

Every time, when I receive a call, I have to blow hard into the lower mic, and then the caller can hear me for sometime.

Appreciate help in resolving this issue.

Thanks in advance!
    04-25-2015 03:45 PM
    Check the hole for the bottom mic - it sounds like some lint or dirt got into it. If it did, use the end of a pointed wooden toothpick to pull the dirt out. If not, the earphone jack may be bad.
    04-25-2015 04:13 PM
    Thanks Rukbat, surprisingly, when I opened the backside cap, I found no holes at the bottom for a mic. There are couple of other holes that doesn't seem like of mic.
    04-26-2015 01:06 PM