Buying LG G2 now

ysbg

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking for a phone for my mother in law to replace her old android phone that is still running on gingerbread - or maybe even froyo, who knows... With the LG G4 just released, the G2 is now quite cheap. Do you guys think it is still a decent purchase?

Just so you know, I cannot get a more modern cheap phone (e.g. Motorola G) as I don't have access to those kind of phones. I must choose a Korean manufacturer.

Thanks for any input.

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
G2 is still a great phone. Nice display, great battery life, good camera, minimal bezel, fast and back buttons. I've had mine for almost 18 months and haven't had any major issues. I highly recommend the G2, especially at the current price.

ysbg

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
Thanks guys. I watched a couple of videos of the G2 running lollipop and it really looks good.

Unfortunately the eBay one doesn't ship to where I live. It's almost half as cheap as what I can get =(

GeodudeFFP

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I think it's the best "bang for the current buck" phone out there. You could see if any swappa seller ships to Korea.

Posted via the Android Central App

ysbg

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
In the end we got a G3a, which seems to be like a mix between the G2 and the G3, because it was about 60 dollars cheaper.