I cant understand what went wrong with my phone since yesterday (May 9th). I have not added or upgrade or done anything to it. Has been working fine for the past year and 5 months. All of sudden it seems to be control by someone. The icons are constantly moving back and forth. My pictures are shown, my weather theme flashes, my home screen switches back and forth . I cant even touch my phone due to the movements. I reboot and nothing, safe mode and nothing. Deleting apps no help as well. Any suggestions? I have done research and cant find anything. My phone is updated so its not that. I swear either a virus or this model is no longer working properly. Model LG- LS980 hardware ver 1.0 software ver 5.0. Just now looking up info my phone is being switch to the app menu. Very annoying
    05-11-2015 10:16 AM
    I cant understand what went wrong with my phone since yesterday (May 9th). I have not added or upgrade or done anything to it. Has been working fine for the past year and 5 months. All of sudden it seems to be control by someone. The icons are constantly moving back and forth. My pictures are shown, my weather theme flashes, my home screen switches back and forth . I cant even touch my phone due to the movements. I reboot and nothing, safe mode and nothing. Deleting apps no help as well. Any suggestions? I have done research and cant find anything. My phone is updated so its not that. I swear either a virus or this model is no longer working properly. Model LG- LS980 hardware ver 1.0 software ver 5.0. Just now looking up info my phone is being switch to the app menu. Very annoying
    Has the device been exposed to recent water or moisture? It sounds like there might be hardware problems.

To make sure it's not software related, I would suggest a factory reset and wiping of the SD cards. Be sure to back up your data and sync accounts first since everything will be deleted.

Let us know how it goes.
    05-11-2015 11:01 AM
    No my device has not been exposed to water or moisture. Doing a factory reset , will I lose my pictures, memo info, calendar info?

Thanks

Mari
    05-11-2015 04:05 PM