Why am I getting an LG G2 restore backup error?

A

AC Question

lg g2 restore backup error

Any way to restore lg g2 backup wich taken by lg pc suite ?
I have problem i make backup with lg pc suite then reset mobile and update to lollipop now i cant restore my backup my mobile restart without restore any help ?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: lg g2 restore backup error

Any way to restore lg g2 backup wich taken by lg pc suite ?
I have problem i make backup with lg pc suite then reset mobile and update to lollipop now i cant restore my backup my mobile restart without restore any help ?
Do you receive any errors or notification informing of a problem? If it's not restoring then the file could be corrupt, or some form of incompatibility with the newest update. Are you able to restore bits and pieces of the data, e.g. photos?

Ahmed Atef6

May 19, 2015
Visit site

Do you receive any errors or notification informing of a problem? If it's not restoring then the file could be corrupt, or some form of incompatibility with the newest update. Are you able to restore bits and pieces of the data, e.g. photos?

i got message an error occurred during restore the device will restart automatically
an when press ok device restarted
note i have downgrade to kitkat and it's freezing at 0% and no thing happens
i can't restore any thing , file not corrupt

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site

any answer ???
Sorry for the late reply. Hopefully you've figured it out by now...if not, then it's likely an error due to the downgrade. The backup software probably can't handle the restore of data after downgrading.

Ahmed Atef6

May 19, 2015
Visit site

i already downgrade and can't restore backup i need any programe another pc suite to restore pc suite backup
please help me i tyried another pc and no and got the same problem

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay