What can I do to fix my G2 D802?

Duca Dragos

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys!

I tried to flash the last days a new rom to my LG G2 D802 model. It failed unfortunately, I wiped everything again and the I gave it the reboot intop recovery command but it didn't turn on. I can only connect it to the PC and it makes the connection noise, although sometimes it give me the message "USB not recognized" and other times it is recognized as "Forge HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM5)". The COM port changes everytime I reconnect the phone.

I tried different methods, such as the LG Flashtool, LGG2_9008_fix. All without success unfortunately..

Has someone of you encountered this problem before? Can somebody help me?

Thanks a lot!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys!

I tried to flash the last days a new rom to my LG G2 D802 model. It failed unfortunately, I wiped everything again and the I gave it the reboot intop recovery command but it didn't turn on. I can only connect it to the PC and it makes the connection noise, although sometimes it give me the message "USB not recognized" and other times it is recognized as "Forge HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM5)". The COM port changes everytime I reconnect the phone.

I tried different methods, such as the LG Flashtool, LGG2_9008_fix. All without success unfortunately..

Has someone of you encountered this problem before? Can somebody help me?

Thanks a lot!

it sounds like the phone is hard bricked, you might need to send it to LG to be fixed.