Hello

I just get a LG G2 F320L, but for three days I noticed a few things that do not work:

1- the camera or the rear camera; his makes me fuzzy images, even when I want to film a video, the video shakes, even if I want to take a picture, the rear camera shakes alone, I tried to lower ISO, quality, mode, but not many changes, when I'm close to the subject or the object that I want to photograph, his pass! but when he is away, it is a problem (if the images are attached)

2- I can not make the setting a software update! I have an original lg g2 smartphone and I even installed lg mobile phone to check, but he told me there is no update (I received the phone with 4.4.2)

3- I want to connect my laptop with pc suite, I click connect found in pc suite and I put my phone in MTP mode, pc suite informs me that he did not detect the phone, knowing I can access images from the workstation

Here are some pictures when I take a picture of something that is near

Problems on LG F320L help plz-79gbl4w.jpg
    Problems on LG F320L help plz-mqm05ns.jpg
    Problems on LG F320L help plz-35okqvu.jpg

when I take a picture that is a bit far, I notice that tremble as if the lens

Problems on LG F320L help plz-zuipcfn.jpg ( see the word "sony" )
    Problems on LG F320L help plz-dp2lclh.jpg

brief when I want to shoot a picture normally I find great difficulty, although the green rectangles appear, the picture is blurred, as if the lens vibrates
    06-20-2015 08:18 PM
    Welcome back! Is this a brand new G2, or a used/refurbished one?
    06-21-2015 10:55 AM
    Welcome back! Is this a brand new G2, or a used/refurbished one?
    This is a refurbished , I buy from ebay , but it is a seller who has a good feedback and no one has reported this problem
    06-21-2015 01:05 PM
    Since it's a seller with good feedback, I'd contact them, tell them about the issues, and request an exchange.
    06-21-2015 03:32 PM
    Since it's a seller with good feedback, I'd contact them, tell them about the issues, and request an exchange.
    OK, but what is the problem exactly? the lens or the camera?

I waited in about 20 days to get the phone so if someone tells me what the problem is exactly I can fend for myself
    06-21-2015 03:48 PM
    It's hard to say. The blurriness of the photo might be a camera problem, perhaps with the autofocus mechanism, or a lens flaw. The thing is that the longer you wait, the less likely you'll be able to exchange it. So you can try for a while longer to figure this out, but if you wait too long, the seller might not be willing to help.
    06-21-2015 06:16 PM
    ah ok it is now clear, I liked this phone but the only flaw is the only just back camera: / in any case thank you for your reply
    B. Diddy likes this.
    06-21-2015 10:45 PM