Constant refresh?

escondido

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
I have had my G2 for about a year now. I have been running my current PacMan rom for a few months without issue. But recently my phone has begun to act strange. When I am reading a webpage it will refresh the page every 20 seconds or so. This also happens in apps like tapatalk. I will be reading a forum and it will all of a sudden throw me back to the first page of the forum. When I am watching youtube the video will pause itself every 20 seconds or so. This may be the most annoying as I like to listen to things on YouTube and I go to sleep.
Anyone else had this issue? Any suggestions?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I have had my G2 for about a year now. I have been running my current PacMan rom for a few months without issue. But recently my phone has begun to act strange. When I am reading a webpage it will refresh the page every 20 seconds or so. This also happens in apps like tapatalk. I will be reading a forum and it will all of a sudden throw me back to the first page of the forum. When I am watching youtube the video will pause itself every 20 seconds or so. This may be the most annoying as I like to listen to things on YouTube and I go to sleep.
Anyone else had this issue? Any suggestions?

It sounds like there is some kind of issue with the ROM or the Kernel. Are you running the stock kernel and not overclocking it with anything? You might want to try to dirty flash the same ROM back over your current ROM. Just make sure to clear the partition cache and dalvik cache before and after the flash.

escondido

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I think part of the issue was that I was staying at my in-laws at the time and the signal there is bad. Not sure why that would cause the issues but it hasn't been nearly as bad since I have been back home. Still happens a bit though. I think I may try dirty flashing an updated PacMan rom tomorrow and see if that helps. Thanks again for the suggestion.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12