Lately my phone has been searching for location all the time. My battery life is a joke. I have my location settings off. When I do turn it on it takes forever to load and will mess up my directions on the gps like it's on acid.

My question is how do I stop it from constantly searching for my location?

Also is there a setting to make apps *close* when you leave them? I had this set before but after the update I had to factory reset. Called Verizon about my battery situation and that was their answer. I'm tired of constantly charging my phone.

Please try not to be vague with answers. Step by step instructions are needed. Thank you.
    07-24-2015 09:23 AM
    Since you are having a few issues, which seem to be a result of the update, I would suggest a factory reset. Be sure to backup your data, including anything stored on the SD card, and sync all accounts prior to the factory reset. You can do this by going into system settings > reset & restore. Let us know if that helps, or if you have any other questions.
    07-24-2015 09:54 AM
    I'm the OP, as I stated I did do a factory reset because I called Verizon about my battery issues. It did not help, the reset was done less than a month ago and I've had these problems since pre-factory reset.
    07-24-2015 10:15 AM