Why is my phone acting wired?, does someone spy on me?

RoccoCaveman

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys, really need some help/answer, the thing is: it started on my old phone (Moto G 2.gen), where I got some of those restricted notifications. Some of the first was the most wired ones, it was only at nighttime, and was something like "Roaming, user changed" After it was more random when they would pop up, and now with the text "Restricted access changed, dataconection is blocked". After I found out that is a pretty known issue on Moto phones, but I was still a bit scared. In between this notifications I also got some Chrome redirect virus, and some of those Ipv4-unsual traffic from your network check when Google searching, witch also freaked me out a bit. Now on my new phone (LG G2 D802) I had the notifications again, it's about 2 weeks ago, and only was going on for about a week this time, then they were gone... The thing that I am worried about if I might have some virus/dodgy stuff/ Spyware on my phone? Or if someone is trying to actively spy on me? I am usually pretty careful with stuff, cookies turned off in Chrome, malwarebytes and anti-virus scans pretty often, never sideloading anything from non-play store. I'm still worried, because the notifications isn't a normal issue on LG G2, and why were they only going on for about a week??? And why do I get that Ipv4 stuff? Bad luck, sneaky browser-plugins, or Spyware??

Winston P

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Try booting into Safe Mode. See if any of these issues keep showing up. If so, then factory reset and ignore it for a day or so without logging into google account. If it does reappear, then take the phone back to LG. If not, then the issue appears to be isolated within either 1) software or 2) something in your google account, perhaps an email with a virus or something similar. Isolate the issues and use elimination to figure out what's causing it, though I doubt it's spyware.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon