Is my LG G2 screen's slow/non-responsiveness software or hardware?

A

AC Question

The screen of my LG G2 has grown incredibly dull over the past four days. I have to exert extra pressure with my finger to drag updates down from the top of the screen, I have to tap on apps multiple times to access them (and sometimes just hold my finger there but sometimes that opens up an app next to the one I want) and the keyboard is nearly worthless. I can no longer drag my finger over it to text and some keys just don't respond anymore. There's also a small spot of light slightly brighter than the rest of the display. It's subtle but it's there. I'd really like to know if anyone has a diagnosis and if the problem is hardware, software or a mix of both?

It's a VS980 4G LTE. It had an update just last week. The screen has been cracked twice. A case was put on but it pressed too hard and made the screen over sensitive so I took it off. Stupid me. I dropped it on its back last week. Uses Lollipop.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome.

A remote diagnosis is difficult. The digitiser could be failing, or there could be other damage or failure, caused by the impacts perhaps.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20