i just bought an lg g2 and for the first week it was great until it developed a strange problem. It works fine but sometimes when usually playing graphically intense games the screen goes black and i see the lg logo so it gives you the impression that it will start up a again but instead it goes black and then the lg logo comes back on it repeats this for at least half an hour then starts up. I cannot replace it as it has come from over seas and ideas on how to trouble shoot it
    01-15-2016 07:52 PM
    Overheating perhaps, due to the processor-intensive games?
    01-15-2016 11:11 PM
    I had EXACTLY the same problem. I talked to Verizon...my carrier...and I was told the phone appeared to be stuck in a loop. They sent me a brand new phone...same model LG G2 VS980, but brand new...I got it last night and activated it. So far I have not had any problems...but reading your post has me worried. Apparently my issue was not a unique problem or a defect...I am now just waiting to see if this new phone starts to experience the same problem. I also noticed the apps and features do not look the same on my new phone. The Starbucks app is not even compatible, which surprises me since I had no issues with it on my previous LG G2.
    It is possibly something with the new android update and software update...I guess we will see...
    FYI...I do not play any games...my phone would just be sitting on my desk and the logo screen would pop up...I would reboot manually and the phone would sometimes work, but eventually it would go to the logo screen...
    01-22-2016 07:52 AM