My phone is stuck on a black screen, how can I get past this (LG G2)?

A

AC Question

Help help help!!!!! My phone wont work!!!!! It is stuck on a blank screen!(lg g2)

I tried to install Cyanogen mod and i did with Gapps and everything. I installed the nightly and ran it through twrp. I rebooted to system and then it popped up with an lg logo for 1 second then went to a blank screen. NOW IT IS STUCK ON THE BLANK SCREEN. I NEED MY PHONE BACK PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

anon(8063781)

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Re: Help help help!!!!! My phone wont work!!!!! It is stuck on a blank screen!(lg g2)

I have the same problem. I tried to install the exodus 6.0 rom on my G2 D803. If I find a solution, I'll post it.

I can get to the recovery by holding the power button until it turns off, then holding volume down and power, releasing power and repressing it (with vol down still pressed) when the LG logo appears. Then you do the factory reset and it reboots to recovery.

So I'm going to try installing a kitkat rom tomorrow.

anon(8063781)

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I got mine working this morning. I did the following:

Get into recovery (see the previous post)

1) flash an updated recovery. I got it here: (LG G2) TWRP 2.8.7.3

Reboot. Get back into the recovery.

2. flash a new bootstack. I think this was the most important step. Get it here: [BOOT][CAF & STOCK][ALL-VARIANTS] G2 Hyb… | LG G2

My device booted properly here. If yours doesn't you may need to go to step 3.

3. flash the ROM and (if you want them) Gapps.

Hope it works for you. You MAY only need to do step 2, but I did both step 1 and 2, which is why I included them.

Haika

May 6, 2016
Visit site
i have the same problem too my phone is perfect but as soon i make call the screen goes blank until the phone call end and even when i try to set the proximity on it goes off what should i do to make it sense when i remove it from my ear

Haika

May 6, 2016
Visit site
i have the same problem too my phone is perfect but as soon i make call the screen goes blank until the phone call end and even when i try to set the proximity on it goes off what should i do to make it sense when i remove it from my ear

anon(8063781)

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
This sounds like it might be a hardware problem. You might need a new proximity sensor. I'm not sure how difficult a fix that might be. I'd back up my phone and try a factory reset first though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12