When trying to connect, it show me "Pairing...", then "Connecting..." and then nothing. Not "Connected", no any message about failing, it shows me the VR Park as one of the paired devices and when I click it for retrying to connect, it shows "Connecting..." for like half a second and then nothing again.

I tryed to turn off the WIFI.
    I tryed to restart the phone.
    I tryed to unpair the device several times.
    I tryed to delete the Bluetooth cache.
    I tryed to delete the Bluetooth data.

I succeeded connecting the remote to other Android devices, (newer devices and older devices including G4), and when pairing, it asks to confirm pairing on a popup message on the phone (which it doesn't on my G2).

I just bought this remote and I will be glad if someone find me a solution for fixing this problem.
    06-08-2016 06:05 PM
    Hi,

Were you able to resolve the issue you had pairing the VR Park remote to your phone via bluetooth?

I have exactly the same issue with my Huawei Honor 4C. The VR Park remote pairs to a tablet and phones that have newer and older android versions but it doesn't pair with mine.

It shows the IP address of the remote but when I click on it, a pop up shows saying that it's unable to pair due to several possible reasons. I also did the basic troubleshooting steps you did but the issue still stands.
    06-29-2016 09:58 PM
    Hi,

Were you able to resolve the issue you had pairing the VR Park remote to your phone via bluetooth?

I have exactly the same issue with my Huawei Honor 4C. The VR Park remote pairs to a tablet and phones that have newer and older android versions but it doesn't pair with mine.

It shows the IP address of the remote but when I click on it, a pop up shows saying that it's unable to pair due to several possible reasons. I also did the basic troubleshooting steps you did but the issue still stands.
    No, I still have this problem. Also I don't get any pop up. It just say connecting and then nothing. Like it aborted the connection in the middle.
    06-30-2016 06:50 PM
    No, I still have this problem. Also I don't get any pop up. It just say connecting and then nothing. Like it aborted the connection in the middle.
    Hi. I have exact same phone and remote and it's doing just the same. I did actually get it to pair ok if I used the remote set as an iOS device but still was not right . Gave up now and ordered a different remote . Will see how that goes when it arrives !
    07-15-2016 01:04 AM
    Hi,

I have a problem with my remote too,
    but mine won't appear on the available devices list...... pls tell me if u fixed ur problem or u bought a new remote
    09-04-2016 06:11 AM