I'm seeing all over the internet that there is an OTA release of Marshmallow for the G2? Anyone know exactly where to get this download at? I searched for updates on my G2 but it says there is nothing available. I desperately need something to try to fix this POS before I take it out in the back yard and put a bullet hole through it!
    06-30-2016 02:04 PM
    I'm seeing all over the internet that there is an OTA release of Marshmallow for the G2? Anyone know exactly where to get this download at? I searched for updates on my G2 but it says there is nothing available. I desperately need something to try to fix this POS before I take it out in the back yard and put a bullet hole through it!
    It's probably rolling out in waves, be patient.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-30-2016 02:09 PM
    Patience isn't my strong suite. Besides, this G2 is almost to the point of being unusable. EVERY app or function that I try to do on it causes the thing to hang up for a couple seconds to 15 or 20 Seconds or more. Everything. Especially if there is text involved. And it seems to be getting worse by the day. I just hope this new software will fix it till I can use my upgrade and go back to a Samsung device.
    06-30-2016 09:45 PM
    Patience isn't my strong suite. Besides, this G2 is almost to the point of being unusable. EVERY app or function that I try to do on it causes the thing to hang up for a couple seconds to 15 or 20 Seconds or more. Everything. Especially if there is text involved. And it seems to be getting worse by the day. I just hope this new software will fix it till I can use my upgrade and go back to a Samsung device.
    Maybe you should try a factory reset if it's that bad

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-30-2016 10:33 PM
    I have done that several times, along with antivirus scans, removing all apps, installing apps, you name it, I've tried it. Nothing helps.
    07-01-2016 10:10 AM
    LG G2 is the worst phone you get. It is too slow; I'll never buy LG smartphones.
    09-24-2016 12:48 AM