My LG G2 will get service...but just barely.. How do i fix it?

Luckycharlie

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
So I got an LG G2 from a friend that got a new phone. It was ATT but I use straight talk with my other LG phone. The thing is it will get service every once in a while. Just most of the time when it does its just the E beside reception bars. Sometimes it gets 4G LTE but not for long. It makes it very very hard to send texts make calls ect. But impossible to get on internet with that bad of service. I've went through my mobile networks and changed proxy settings ect and put it all exactly like it said when straight talk sent the pan proxy setting texts they send. I even did a TON of research online and tried making my own network settings (which was the same that they sent me but made it anyway just in case and can switch to whichever one). No luck... The service isn't bad cause my other older LG right beside it is getting perfect 4G service. Like I said it does get service, it's just terrible and few and far in between. Has anyone else had this problem or know the solution to my problem? Help is greatly appreciated!!