Still love the G2! (Battery life especially)

Peregrinestar

Jul 4, 2017
Visit site
I bought a LG G2 for $46 online earlier this year, and let me just say, this phone is awesome (so far!).

I use it at home as a second device mostly on wifi and its performance is *almost* on par with my s7. That's impressive considering it is approaching 5 years old. RAM management is not great but battery life makes up for it. I get 4.5 hours of screen on time on wifi, better than my s7 which is my daily driver (2-2.5h SOT).

Do you still have a G2? What do you think of the things I mentioned above?

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I've had my G2 since winter 2013. Currently using the Nexus 6P and OnePlus 3T but the G2 is definitely one of the best phones I've owned. Great battery life (used to get 7-8 hrs SOT on custom ROM), intuitive back buttons, very good all around performance and pretty durable. Only cons I can think of would be the speaker, camera and UI.

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
I just bought a brand new LG G2 in April and I love it! On WiFi only, I'm getting 8+ hours SOT. With the SIM active, it's more like 5-6 hours SOT. I rooted and put Resurrection Remix on it so it's like having Marshmallow. I'm struggling to think of things my G2 can't do that newer phones can. Also, maybe a crazy thought, but I like the plastic back. I don't have to feel like I'm carrying around a piece of precious metal that needs to be babied.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae