LG G3 Beat (mid range version)

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I wonder how much this is supposed to be. I have this feeling that the G2 will be cheaper.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

beezlebubz

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
I wonder how much this is supposed to be. I have this feeling that the G2 will be cheaper.

Will it sell for in the 250 range ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the Europe version of it called "LG G3 S" is suppose to be €349 or atleast its what Germany has it priced as and the UK is said to price it at €299.

Do you all think 1GB ram will be enough though?? I dont game at all or use any type of google apps/services. I just do basic functions like photos/videos/text/phone calls/browse the web very little and check facebook 3-4 times a day.

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I think the Europe version of it called "LG G3 S" is suppose to be €349 or atleast its what Germany has it priced as and the UK is said to price it at €299.

Do you all think 1GB ram will be enough though?? I dont game at all or use any type of google apps/services. I just do basic functions like photos/videos/text/phone calls/browse the web very little and check facebook 3-4 times a day.
How much can you get a G2 for? It has better specs.

beezlebubz

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
How much can you get a G2 for? It has better specs.

Not sure but i rather go with the LG G3 Beat/S because of size,laser feature for camera,removable battery. Just not sure if the 1Gb ram will be enough. I guess i could always buy it when it releases in August an try it. If it sucks i'll just sell it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol