No micro sd slot? Shocking if this is true.

goobs10

May 22, 2014
Visit site
I have been eagerly awaiting the release of this phone and I was assuming that it would have a micro sd slot which is essential for me. However from the reports I have been reading today regarding the leaked specs, it would seem that there may not be a micro sd slot. If this is the case, it's absolutely appalling and would be a deal breaker for me.

Why would they make such a spanking phone but not include such a vital feature? Senseless. The only reason I haven't gone out and bought the G2 is because it has no expandable memory and I assumed the new phone would have.

jimgravy

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Have you ever heard of cloud storage? Ever have an SD Card go up in smoke (Samsung S3 twice). You couldn't give me a free Sapsung S5 for my G2...just saying.

Posted via Android Central App

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I agree with the OP. I want an SD card on my next phone. Love my DNA hate the limited storage space. I like keeping tons of music on my phone for work. I do entire albums. No signal in the building so cloud storage and streaming is not an option.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

goobs10

May 22, 2014
Visit site
Have you ever heard of cloud storage? Ever have an SD Card go up in smoke (Samsung S3 twice). You couldn't give me a free Sapsung S5 for my G2...just saying.

Posted via Android Central App

Yes I have heard of cloud storage but its only usable with an internet connection and you also have to pay for it. No I have never heard of SD cards going up in smoke.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Where is the SD card slot? See sim, and small battery. Really thinking avoiding this phone it is a step backwards. Removable battery yuck removable back yuck, SD card? Yuck. Phone is in the cheesy market

Sent from Bad Azz VZW LG G2 Cyan Tapatalk

kingmac38

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Where is the SD card slot? See sim, and small battery. Really thinking avoiding this phone it is a step backwards. Removable battery yuck removable back yuck, SD card? Yuck. Phone is in the cheesy market

Right on top of the sim card ....

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

sabre1106

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site

LG-G3-T-Mobile-Lunchbox-fixed-1-640x426.png
If you look right under the arrow you can see the micro sd slot icon thingy

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc