LG G3: T-Mobile

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
So it seems it won't be available till July possibly. Their 'beta' program is giving users the ability to win the device 'weeks' before it's actual availability, and this contest ends at the end of June.
Lame!

Posted via Android Central App

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Lol do we really need to add to the myriad of useless threads on here? Mods on here are terrible.

Ry went ahead and created four threads about the U.S. carriers this morning following the announcements and blog coverage. If you sort the forum by thread start time, you'll see they were the first threads created after the announcement. At the very least, it's a quick link to the blog and carrier site and easy place to ask any clarifying questions until more details of carrier availability are made available. Surely this does no harm, and if the threads in question don't provide you any benefit or interest I would suggest moving to those threads which do.

As for the moderators, we're just doing our best to keep the community entertaining, interesting, and thought-provoking. We don't bite, and our inboxes are always open to feedback of any kind. ;)

I'm not sure how much benefit I see in the T-Mo contest, but I'll definitely be looking to try out the G3 once I can get my hands on one...

DCSholtis

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Ya I figured what the hell so I entered into the T-Mobile beta test. As for the different carrier threads that's fine with me. The mods around here are cool IMO.

Posted via Android Central App

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Beta test = entered

I think it's best to have different threads for different carriers so it's easier to sort out the info for each.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm very tempted to try out the G3. I've been using Samsung/HTC for a long time now and could use a change :)

HushH

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I've been waiting to use my Jump upgrade and now with the HTC Prime postponed, I will definitely be grabbing the G3 when it's available.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I would much rather a phone be pushed and released later in working order. Dump a phone on us thats not working properly just to meet a suggested deadline is a poor idea

Sent from my EVO using AC Forums mobile app

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I would much rather a phone be pushed and released later in working order. Dump a phone on us thats not working properly just to meet a suggested deadline is a poor idea

Sent from my EVO using AC Forums mobile app
Agreed.

I think it's more of a double-edged sword for manufacturers though. People hold them to estimated release dates then complain when it doesn't come out. When manufacturers release the phone to make the public happy, the people complain about bugs in the phone and say the manufacturer should have held off on releasing the phone until bugs are worked out.

sabre1106

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Agreed.

I think it's more of a double-edged sword for manufacturers though. People hold them to estimated release dates then complain when it doesn't come out. When manufacturers release the phone to make the public happy, the people complain about bugs in the phone and say the manufacturer should have held off on releasing the phone until bugs are worked out.

How about not announce the phone till its complete and not tease us patiently waiting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12