We've got the LG G3, you've got questions...

Alex Dobie

Executive Editor, Android Central
Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Did they hit a homerun with the "laser" focus and OIS+?

(parents would want to know) :)
I think the camera is definitely one of this phone's major strengths. Need more time with it though.
Alex - Is the chick in the middle single? Craving this answer.
Cannot confirm or deny.
Is the G3 screen noticeably better than the G2 screen?
I don't have the G2 here, but it's noticeably *very good* in terms of brightness, viewing angles and everything else.
Wireless charging?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
On some SKUs. Will vary depending on market. The Korean model I have (olleh/KT) has the contacts but not the charging back.

Can you rate the speaker quality/loudness compared to other flagships? M8/S5/N5/MotoX?
Ask me again in 24 hours. It certainly seems loud enough, though. And it's got a 1W speaker, so it should be. Will it best BoomSound? We'll have to wait and see.

Kilroy13

Banned
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
From what I've seen it looks like a Sammy killer to me! LG has just raised the bar again!

SENT VIA MY LG G-FLEX ON SPRINT, POSTED BY ANDROID CENTRALS APP....LIFE IS GOOD✌

dss2000

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Does wireless charging standard in the US? Is there a difference in thickness of the back in wireless vs non-wireless charging phones that would necessitate different sized cases? Is the back real metal or plastic. Is it soft touch ore cold like metal?

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Screen brightness as compared to g2 and nexus 5?

Can I read on it in bright sunlight?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I don't have the G2 here, but it's noticeably *very good* in terms of brightness, viewing angles and everything else.

What about a comparison to the 1080 screen on the One M8?

Posted via Android Central App (Moto X)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci