MKBHD LG G3 Review

rahxephon

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Indeed, but it makes me wonder if units designed and optimized for N.American networks will really be that much different. I'm really going to have to see this one in person. There are some very polarizing views coming from the reviewers, some much more critical than others (see Erica Griffin, IMO one of the best testers). Based on her latest G3 video it would seem that the screen for example is almost unacceptable due to output and added sharpening effects.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Indeed, but it makes me wonder if units designed and optimized for N.American networks will really be that much different. I'm really going to have to see this one in person. There are some very polarizing views coming from the reviewers, some much more critical than others (see Erica Griffin, IMO one of the best testers). Based on her latest G3 video it would seem that the screen for example is almost unacceptable due to output and added sharpening effects.

Hadn't heard of Erica Griffin, just checked her review. Worth watching.
Seems then that the G3's attention-grabbing feature, its display, may just possibly be less than entirely successful in the execution.

Posted via Android Central App

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Hadn't heard of Erica Griffin, just checked her review. Worth watching.
Seems then that the G3's attention-grabbing feature, its display, may just possibly be less than entirely successful in the execution.

Posted via Android Central App
Yeah I wasn't familiar with her either! By the time I can across her g2 review I'd already owned the phone! lol

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci