So did you Pre-Order the T-Mobile LG G3?

AlwaysSmile

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
As everybody knows T-Mobile has the G3 already on Pre-Order, just post here if you have or haven't or planning or had issues or whatever you want about the G3

Posted via Android Central App

kommish

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Quick question, can you pre-order without picking a data plan. I just want the phone and will plug in my existing sim.

Thanks

gummyjelly

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I was going to preorder it online but what has held me back is the shipping charges. For standard shipping 5-7 days business days its $6.99 and next day air is $24.99. However for "New" customers the shipping is Free. I think I might just wait till July 16 to buy it from the store. I am upgrading from Jump and customer service can't do it over the phone (They usually waive the new day shipping for me over the phone). I'm disappointed T-Mobile doesn't have the Gold model either. :(

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I was going to preorder it online but what has held me back is the shipping charges. For standard shipping 5-7 days business days its $6.99 and next day air is $24.99. However for "New" customers the shipping is Free. I think I might just wait till July 16 to buy it from the store. I am upgrading from Jump and customer service can't do it over the phone (They usually waive the new day shipping for me over the phone). I'm disappointed T-Mobile doesn't have the Gold model either. :(

Oh come on, go buy a yellow carbon fiber skin or something, seriously?

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site

Yeah, shipping was a little steep. Ended up paying $673 for fastest shipping + taxes + phone.
They better ship these things early for that kind of money. lol

bigkevbosky

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I'm getting the black one. Although the confirmation email I got from TMO on my Jump upgrade said I'd get the phone on July 5th. Been on the phone with them for 25 minutes trying to confirm if it'll actually be here on Saturday or in two weeks.

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I'm getting the black one. Although the confirmation email I got from TMO on my Jump upgrade said I'd get the phone on July 5th. Been on the phone with them for 25 minutes trying to confirm if it'll actually be here on Saturday or in two weeks.

Let us know what they say.
Chances are your order is just processing, and that the delivery estimate is based on if the phone would ship today.
Mine said it would be delivered on July 1st (paid for overnight shipping), but got a back order message early the next morning.

gummyjelly

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Oh come on, go buy a yellow carbon fiber skin or something, seriously?
I've had a white phone since iPhone came out with it.. iPhone 4S, Galaxy s3, Galaxy s4 and LG g2, all white. I was ready for a change in color and the Gold one is gorgeous. Looks like Sprint got digs on it ?????? I was looking forward to the violet one as well, not sure which carrier will get that one ?????? blah and I don't want black, had way too many black phones heh.

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I've had a white phone since iPhone came out with it.. iPhone 4S, Galaxy s3, Galaxy s4 and LG g2, all white. I was ready for a change in color and the Gold one is gorgeous. Looks like Sprint got digs on it ������ I was looking forward to the violet one as well, not sure which carrier will get that one ������ blah and I don't want black, had way too many black phones heh.

This is the other reason why they make skins. Go buy one. In fact, go buy several. :)

DCSholtis

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I'll be pre ordering and selling my moto X. Want a bigger screen my eyes are going a big bad.

Posted via Android Central App

gummyjelly

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
This is the other reason why they make skins. Go buy one. In fact, go buy several. :)

I've never tried the skins before. I usually just put a thin case on the phones. I will be trying out a skin for it. Any suggestions on a good brand to try? :)

Sent from my LG-D801 using AC Forums mobile app

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I've never tried the skins before. I usually just put a thin case on the phones. I will be trying out a skin for it. Any suggestions on a good brand to try? :)

Sent from my LG-D801 using AC Forums mobile app

I've used ArmorSuit and Skinomi, they're both pretty good. Skinomi's screen protectors are good too, two for one.

Personally I do ultra-slim TPU cases usually, helps soften impacts from drops more. I'm worried that even a slim case might make the G3 too wide though.

Flagz

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I've used ArmorSuit and Skinomi, they're both pretty good. Skinomi's screen protectors are good too, two for one.

Personally I do ultra-slim TPU cases usually, helps soften impacts from drops more. I'm worried that even a slim case might make the G3 too wide though.
Yeah with the lack of some real bezel, I think any case will make it to wide aswell. );

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton