Sprint LG G3

DisplacedMic

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
My phone guy at sprint from whom i usually buy all my phones is telling me he's pretty sure it will be available 7/18 like everybody is saying and that it should be 3g/32g RAM/HD.

plus he's going on about the gold "exclusive" which i didn't have the heart to tell him that i had 0 interest in that.

scotty729

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
So how is everyone liking the g3 so far? I have to tell you I have been very happy with mine so far. It is everything I was hoping it would be very fast just like the g2. I love the screen very beautiful and so sharp. Only real thing I have had noticed so far is that once I a while the phone does get hot not to bad where I am getting a overheat warning but hot enough to make me take notice. Has anyone else had this problem with the sprint LG g3. I have the black model, very awesome color too not really black black but more like a silver black like the HTC one.

Posted via Android Central App

bacchus258

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Mine gets warm while watching videos or playing Fieldrunners 2. Not any more than my Samsung Galaxy S3 did though.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

scotty729

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Mine does that same thing get warm which worries me a little because with my g2 I could stream Netflix watch you tube videos without that phone ever coming close to getting hot. So that will have to be something to keep a eye on. Also I hope battery life improves because so far that is a little disappointing. I guess I am just spoiled with the g2 and always getting 16 or sometimes 20 hours with moderate to heavy usage. I know they say to give it about a week to break in so I am counting on that.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol