white or black LG G3

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: white or black

Sprint will have the Metallic Black and Shine Gold. No white.
I like my phone as I like my coffee: BLACK. :)
Going to put a case on it anyway.

Mav. :cool:

fedxup

May 22, 2014
Visit site

Kind of wanted white, but it was out of stock online. Could have waited to get it in store on Friday, but not sure if I would have time and then going away this weekend. Hopefully it will come in tomorrow. GOOD BYE iPhone 4!!

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site

Kind of wanted white, but it was out of stock online. Could have waited to get it in store on Friday, but not sure if I would have time and then going away this weekend. Hopefully it will come in tomorrow. GOOD BYE iPhone 4!!

And hello Lg G3=Good Call :)

Posted via Android Central App

brewzer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site

You might want to try again, I just added a white phone to my cart. They are not OOS.

dmullins8

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site

Going to go with the black once VZW decides to release it. Never been a fan of white phones.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site

It didn't go well when i had a White HTC One X a few years back. Sticking to Black lol

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I've ended up with a black one again as my carrier doesn't stock the white one. I wanted a white one after having to get the black note3. I think the black looks quite nice though.

Posted from my galaxy note 3

Mikest

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
What I wanted was a silver one. I could swear they had one for the Korean launch. I ended up ordering the Metallic Black. It may not be metal but it looks darn nice like metal. I also just can't abide a white phone.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
What I wanted was a silver one. I could swear they had one for the Korean launch. I ended up ordering the Metallic Black. It may not be metal but it looks darn nice like metal. I also just can't abide a white phone.

My Z2 is in white and that was a good call as it looks great, but I opted for the black G3 and wow its one stunning device, very well designed :)

Mikest

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
My Z2 is in white and that was a good call as it looks great, but I opted for the black G3 and wow its one stunning device, very well designed :)

Yep sorry nothing against white phones for other people. Its just my personal taste. I have seen some nice looking ones in my time.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Yep sorry nothing against white phones for other people. Its just my personal taste. I have seen some nice looking ones in my time.

We all have our preferences I happen to like both, but don't like the white Z2, the black or rather a gunmetal grey lol is so slick :)

joe23521

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Black. I wasn't a fan of how the front looked on the white one.

Agree. I like white phones in general, but the metallic gray chin on the G3 looks quite nice, better than the white version. That said, I'm waiting to touch both before deciding.

I'm also wondering how a white circle case would look on a black G3.