CONFIRMED: Sprint bumping LG G3 release to Friday, July 11th

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I have confirmation that the G3 release will be on July 11th.
y7e5egy5.jpg

Now get up early and go get it.

Mav. :cool:

Last edited:

wolfedude88

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Re: RUMOR: Sprint bumping LG G3 release to Friday, July 11th

That would be pretty awesome. Am I the only one that thinks the gold actually looks nice and is considering it?

Thanks for the info mav

DocToxyn

May 27, 2010
Visit site

One of the reps at our mall store seemed to indicate we could pick up the phones this Friday.

Posted via Android Central App

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site

I am seeing info on other forums that Sprint store employees have verified tomorrow is the release day and one person who said Best Buy will also be selling the Sprint G3 tomorrow.
If anyone here confirms that info with a Sprint store, Best Buy, Radio Shack, etc, post it up.
Thanks.

mrones

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site

Rumor confirmed by Sprint..it depends if your local store has the shipment in stock they will release it tomorrow

Jocelyn84

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site

That would be pretty awesome. Am I the only one that thinks the gold actually looks nice and is considering it?

Thanks for the info mav

I agree and would probably go with the gold if the other one was jet black, but the dark titanium like color is to die for imo.

Edit - Ewww I guess the Verizon flavor is actually jet black like

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

lbjames231

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site

Confirmed for my store here in San Diego. Just got off the phone with them. They will be first come, first serve. Now I won't be able to sleep tonight!

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site

I will be stopping to check it out. Long wait to see this phone

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site

I will be stopping to check it out. Long wait to see this phone

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

Me too! If I like it....I will get it and try it out for the 14 days (I believe?!) and see if it serves my purpose well.

I have to admit....I am really looking more forward to the 805 soc with QHD combo in these devices. Screen time is what currently drains the battery on my device the most so having the 805 over the 801 with a these QHD screens would be ideal for me.

fgcchevy

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site

Any confirmation on best buy? I talked to my local best buys but they don't seem to know what day of the week it is at times! Really hard to believe, because they are so secretive bout the info on it.

drexappeal

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site

I have not, as of this moment, got a definite confirmation of this, but Sprint may have bumped the G3 release to July 11th.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/10/y7e5egy5.jpg
Stay tuned.

Thanks for posting this. This is the first I heard of early release anywhere.

One of the reps at our mall store seemed to indicate we could pick up the phones this Friday.

What city are you located in?

I am seeing info on other forums that Sprint store employees have verified tomorrow is the release day and one person who said Best Buy will also be selling the Sprint G3 tomorrow.
If anyone here confirms that info with a Sprint store, Best Buy, Radio Shack, etc, post it up.
Thanks.

Just because of this thread, I might just stop by my local Best Buy, since it's on my way home. I'll share whatever info I find out.

Anyone confirm with best buy?

If I don't get any info tonight, it'd be much appreciated if someone else can get some sort of confirmation as well.

Me too! If I like it....I will get it and try it out for the 14 days (I believe?!) and see if it serves my purpose well.

I have to admit....I am really looking more forward to the 805 soc with QHD combo in these devices. Screen time is what currently drains the battery on my device the most so having the 805 over the 801 with a these QHD screens would be ideal for me.

Hmmm...last I remembered, the G3 is coming with the 801, not the 805. Did you see some sort of change confirmed somewhere? As far as I know, the US versions got the 801, just like the Korean versions.

Any confirmation on best buy? I talked to my local best buys but they don't seem to know what day of the week it is at times! Really hard to believe, because they are so secretive bout the info on it.

Hopefully, I can get some info out of my local Best Buy. I'm in L.A., CA.

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site

As my guy said: "THE LAUNCH IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Early release is Friday, July 11th.

depechemodegurl

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site

Thanks for posting this. This is the first I heard of early release anywhere.

What city are you located in?

Just because of this thread, I might just stop by my local Best Buy, since it's on my way home. I'll share whatever info I find out.

If I don't get any info tonight, it'd be much appreciated if someone else can get some sort of confirmation as well.

Hmmm...last I remembered, the G3 is coming with the 801, not the 805. Did you see some sort of change confirmed somewhere? As far as I know, the US versions got the 801, just like the Korean versions.

Hopefully, I can get some info out of my local Best Buy. I'm in L.A., CA.
I have called every best buy in the Salt Lake Valley, they told me they aren't selling it tomorrow. So I decided to stop by my sprint corporate store and they also told me not until the 18th. So just like with everything else, Utah is behind in the times

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site

I have called every best buy in the Salt Lake Valley, they told me they aren't selling it tomorrow. So I decided to stop by my sprint corporate store and they also told me not until the 18th. So just like with everything else, Utah is behind in the times

Unless they were under orders to lie until 9AM tomorrow morning...
Nah. Too much "conspiracy theory"
I would say go by both again in the AM to verify.
Let us know.

fgcchevy

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site

Let us know.

I called my local sprint store, they will be selling it tomorrow, but would not tell me how many they had to sell, lol. My local best buys had no clue bout sprint g3, hopefully they get some in, I got a gift card to use with them!

depechemodegurl

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site

Let us know.

I'm not even going to kid myself... Of course I'll be checking again tomorrow! Lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital