LG G3 Verizon Order Statuses

Kingb1186

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
My status just changed from blank to processing and charging account. Many others had their cards charged. I would assume they are shipping soon but two day shipping will place it here Thursday.

Posted via Android Central App

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I have talked to Verizon and they said it will ship the 17th and be at my house on the 18th. If that helps anyone

That's what T-Mobile said about my order (ship on the 15th and get here the 16th). I got it on the 11th.

There's a good chance they'll ship the phone out today if they have charged your card.

magisternautaque

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
Well, for what it's worth, something seems to be happening. For the last five days including this morning, whenever I went to verizon's website and logged in and checked order status there was nothing there. Just now I checked again and it shows that I ordered an lg g3 with an order date of 7/15. (I actually preordered on 7/10)

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
UPDATE: I just talked to Verizon again and now they are telling me I won't be receiving the G3 until next Monday or Tuesday. I don't know why this has changed. So I cancelled my order and I'm going to a corporate store on Thursday to get it right away. I'm won't be around next week to get the phone. Anyways if I were you guys I would call to check on your orders. Let me know what they say

raelhunt

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Well, for what it's worth, something seems to be happening. For the last five days including this morning, whenever I went to verizon's website and logged in and checked order status there was nothing there. Just now I checked again and it shows that I ordered an lg g3 with an order date of 7/15. (I actually preordered on 7/10)

Have they charged your card? Mine has a pending charge from Verizon as of a few mins ago

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
I paid them the edge up difference on the 10th. He kept saying 2 day shipping and I said I thought it was over night. He said no. Then I had contacted Verizon a few different times during the week about the shipping to make sure and they said it's over night and will be here on Friday. Now saying next week. I'm not taking any chances. Going to Verizon store Thursday as soon as they open

raelhunt

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I paid them the edge up difference on the 10th. He kept saying 2 day shipping and I said I thought it was over night. He said no. Then I had contacted Verizon a few different times during the week about the shipping to make sure and they said it's over night and will be here on Friday. Now saying next week. I'm not taking any chances. Going to Verizon store Thursday as soon as they open

I did edge up as well, but they just charged my card today.

Rifleman85

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
I just chatted with a service rep on the Verizon website (not sure how reliable that is) and they told me my phone would be shipped on the 17th. Yesterday an online service rep told me it would ship on the 16th and arrive on the 17th. Two different service reps in the store when we pre-ordered both hinted that we could get our phones early.

Point is....who the heck knows.

Buckeye-4

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Im almost certain the reps know nothing. Now if I don't have it by Friday we might have some issues, but one day won't kill me.
I'm worried about getting it on Friday because I'll be at Cedar Point all day and I don't want my new phone just sitting there on my porch

kamuidn

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
Pre-ordered mine the morning of the 10th. Today my card was charged and the order showed up, now says: Status:ORDER IS STILL PROCESSING

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol