LG G3 Apps not working

luckydwg

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
I have the LG G3 on AT&T and I noticed I could not download open table app or the Amazon store app. It says not compatible with your device. Any insight or work around ideas?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: Apps not working

I know what you need now. QUAD WINDOW compatibility mode. Any app will do 1280x720 haha. Hey, does the 4.4 build on the G3 also hide the softkeys when an app goes fullscreen? Because that has been so nice in games.

frope01

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Apps not compatible?

So the only problem I'm having with my G3 is incompatibility with a couple of my favorite apps. As of now my Amazon shopping app and my Upto calendar app aren't compatible with my device. I've never had issues installing these on any other device. Wondering how many other apps aren't compatible.

Flagz

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: Apps not compatible?

It' due to screen resolution. They said there was a couple of apps, but I'm guessing the exact number is unknown. Fortunately though I can't find Amazon in the market, it did come pre loaded onto my LG G3, so at least that's one that I do have! :D

little09

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site

Real racing 3 from EA game not compatability for LG g3? I wanna f***in play that game

Posted via Android Central App

ens04

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site

I wanted to download/buy rayman fiesta run from the Google play store but it is not compatible with the Sprint LG G3 how would I go about downloading this game onto my phone?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk 4

Kingb1186

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site

Just type in Rayman Fiesta run apk into browser on phone and it should take u to a link to download and then install. Just make sure it's trusted and not virus.

Flagz

May 25, 2013
Visit site

I know what you need now. QUAD WINDOW compatibility mode. Any app will do 1280x720 haha. Hey, does the 4.4 build on the G3 also hide the softkeys when an app goes fullscreen? Because that has been so nice in games.
Yep, works perfectly :)

frope01

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: Apps not compatible?

It' due to screen resolution. They said there was a couple of apps, but I'm guessing the exact number is unknown. Fortunately though I can't find Amazon in the market, it did come pre loaded onto my LG G3, so at least that's one that I do have! :D

Ok. If that's the case I just have to wait until the app developers catch up. Whenever I find one I send them an email.

stuey72uk

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys just posted this elsewhere: if you're struggling to load Amazon and it isn't preinstalled load Amazon's own app store and get the app off that, it works fine.

Hope that helps!

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I've downloaded 1 mobile market and it's great for getting the apps that aren't compatible from Google play.

Posted via Android Central App using my LG G3

frope01

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys just posted this elsewhere: if you're struggling to load Amazon and it isn't preinstalled load Amazon's own app store and get the app off that, it works fine.

Hope that helps!

Thank you it worked perfectly!