Is the LG G3 worth upgrading to??

beezlebubz

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
The battery life is not the G2's quality but it's good, much better than my M7

Outside I have no issues seeing my screen at all

...also while using the supplied charger it charges very fast. Nice bonus

Posted via Android Central App
I'll have to look into one of those screen protectors for sure!

I never owned a G2. My first touch screen phone was the LG VU which was crap and let alone a resistive touch screen so it became a pain. After that was Just iOS on until the M7. I definitely like the G3. I havent tried out the battery life yet but if its better than the m7 and charges fast (unlike the m7) with the supplied charger then yes very nice bonus! I also got the black G3 myself.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Delivery is scheduled for tomorrow. I'll post a few pics with the case and overall opinion of both the case and the S.P.

Posted via Android Central App

beezlebubz

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm upgrading from the M7. Looking for better battery life, better camera, & bigger screen. I'm gonna miss sense, don't really use boomsound much...

I dont miss sense software at all on the m7. Yes it was good an i got use to it but between sense an the lg software on the G3,i prefer the lg software.

Ed Briggs

May 14, 2013
Visit site
The bigger question is, can you live with what you have for 6 months or so until the 64bit-8 core-4gb ram phones come out? I would wait unless money is no issue. Then go for it.

But you will be drooling once the next gen phones come out relatively soon.

HushH

May 11, 2011
Visit site
The bigger question is, can you live with what you have for 6 months or so until the 64bit-8 core-4gb ram phones come out? I would wait unless money is no issue. Then go for it.

Which is exactly why I love my JUMP service through T-Mobile. :)

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site

Can't see that happening that quick. Even if it did, it would be total overkill. Is there anything that runs on a phone designed for 64 bit?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown