voice recognition

stevovr

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
have never had any luck with voice recognition on any device. always put it down to a Scottish accent:)playing around today and amazed to find the phone understands my accent with no problem at all. asked it to phone the wife it asked which number mobile or home i said mobile and it phoned. asked it to play music it asked which one i said santana it asked which song i said smooth and it played. asked it to send my wife an email it asked for subject and then it asked what i wanted to say and then sent it. and the voice is quite good also. i could get used to this.

donm527#IM

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
You are talking about Google Voice right?
And not LG Voice Command?

Does anyone even use LG Voice Command?
I'm thinking of just disabling it.

have never had any luck with voice recognition on any device. always put it down to a Scottish accent:)playing around today and amazed to find the phone understands my accent with no problem at all. asked it to phone the wife it asked which number mobile or home i said mobile and it phoned. asked it to play music it asked which one i said santana it asked which song i said smooth and it played. asked it to send my wife an email it asked for subject and then it asked what i wanted to say and then sent it. and the voice is quite good also. i could get used to this.

stevovr

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
First I'm in Scotland so not an immigrant, America's a small part of a much bigger world :D.
Second sorry I use the LG program as everything Google is disabled or uninstalled on my phone. No social media either.

Mikest

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
First I'm in Scotland so not an immigrant, America's a small part of a much bigger world :D.
Second sorry I use the LG program as everything Google is disabled or uninstalled on my phone. No social media either.
Imma sorry laddie, I kanna make owt a werd yer seyn. Could ye speak up a wee bit, Its a tincy bit laowd down here by the wharp drive.

Kidding obviously. Glad to hear the phones working for you. It also works well with my sarcastic american southern accent.

stevovr

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Imma sorry laddie, I kanna make owt a werd yer seyn. Could ye speak up a wee bit, Its a tincy bit laowd down here by the wharp drive.

Kidding obviously. Glad to hear the phones working for you. It also works well with my sarcastic american southern accent.

Scotty's got a lot to answer for :D which one y'all using. Google or lg's

Steve/Boanerges Performance

stevovr

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
I'll be honest and say I havent really given a chance but i imagine the LG voice is so limited in what it can do and google voice can pretty much do all the commands LG can do plus more... why even put it in there?

There is a large percentage of the world that does not use Google.

Steve/Boanerges Performance

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey