What is wrong with LG's Custom UI summed up in one picture

kingsway8605

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
The recent apps list when holding the phone horizontally. Beware do not look at this picture if suffer from motion sickness ir epilepsy.

ny5y7e7y.jpg

Posted via Android Central App

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I think what kingsway8605 is asking us to notice is that while the icons have positioned themselves correctly for horizontal display, the pages and text etc on them have remained in vertical orientation. I just checked this on my own G3 and it is indeed so.

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I think what kingsway8605 is asking us to notice is that while the icons have positioned themselves correctly for horizontal display, the pages and text etc on them have remained in vertical orientation. I just checked this on my own G3 and it is indeed so.

That had to do with the screenshot of which orientation the picture was taken at that time and which at that point I can understand because it does not do that on the M8. Nothing a little software update couldn't fix

streetkilln

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site

i think thats what hes talking about but how is this an issue? i have no problem with it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge