LG G3 - Quick Circle Case Apps

Drezriel

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Installed this and went to set it up. Noticed during setup it said that it would be able to read all of my notifications including messages and contact names/numbers. Think I'll have to pass on that. Why does a music app need to be able to read all of my personal information?

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Installed this and went to set it up. Noticed during setup it said that it would be able to read all of my notifications including messages and contact names/numbers. Think I'll have to pass on that. Why does a music app need to be able to read all of my personal information?

Ask the dev on XDA. He made the torch app too and creating calendar event view as well. This app need to reach certain content for it to play and I believe it shows notification just like quick view. If you get text it has to access to notify you. Not everybody is trying to steal information. He's very active on XDA with the link I posted. Media player should had been default in the first place. Sports alot of different players.

Posted via Android Central App

Drezriel

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Being a system admin makes you not trust people very much. Part of the job sadly. Personal preference for me is google play. I really want to use this app, but obviously I'm a little concerned. Most likely that concern isn't warranted. I know not everyone is trying to watch the world burn haha. I'll keep my eye on the app and see what happens. Thanks for the reply Aitt.

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Being a system admin makes you not trust people very much. Part of the job sadly. Personal preference for me is google play. I really want to use this app, but obviously I'm a little concerned. Most likely that concern isn't warranted. I know not everyone is trying to watch the world burn haha. I'll keep my eye on the app and see what happens. Thanks for the reply Aitt.

These apps are both in Google play...

Mystec

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Installed the app, and it works! However, I'm not able to "use any music player". When I click on Quick Music with the cover closed, it doesn't have any music available and I can't select anything besides Prev, Play, and Next song buttons.

Couldn't find any settings anywhere for the Quick Circle app either.

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Installed the app, and it works! However, I'm not able to "use any music player". When I click on Quick Music with the cover closed, it doesn't have any music available and I can't select anything besides Prev, Play, and Next song buttons.

Couldn't find any settings anywhere for the Quick Circle app either.

It works when you are playing media. All some hiccups. But once music is playing it works. Also make sure you are using quick music and not the default LG app. It will prompt you for access to notification and select quick music. This allows the player to use the notification controls to operate through the quick view

Mystec

May 12, 2014
Visit site
It works when you are playing media. All some hiccups. But once music is playing it works. Also make sure you are using quick music and not the default LG app. It will prompt you for access to notification and select quick music. This allows the player to use the notification controls to operate through the quick view

This worked! Thanks. Really nice addition to the whole Quick Circle feature

VincentWong

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Quick Circle PuppyPOP

Description
* This game requires LG G3 Quick Circle case.

[HOW TO USE]

1. ‘PUPPYPOP' download and installation
2. System configuration > General option > Quick Circle case on > App click > ‘PUPPYPOP’

You are able to perform key functions on any window system without opening a cover.
You can select up to 6 apps.

[HOW TO PLAY]
1. Match three or more blocks of the same color
2. The more blocks matched in a row, the higher score you can acquire.
3. Match five or more blocks to create special blocks.
4. You can acquire higher score during Fever Time.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lge.puppypop&hl=en

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I'll miss the quick view case. Like I said it's the most practical and had so much potential.

atremorer

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone worked to have a Quickcircle app that shows messages/notifications from Google Hangouts? Now that Google is integrating more Voice functions into Hangouts, it would be great to have them viewable through the case.