Anyone get a scratch on the screen yet?

fedxup

May 22, 2014
Visit site
Noticed this morning that I have about 1/3 of a cm scratch right in the middle of the screen. 6 whole days of being super careful and I have no idea how it happened. Its barely noticeable, but still, its a stinking brand new phone. I know nothing is truly scratch resistant, but it was either in my hand or my pocket for most of yesterday. :mad:

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Had my phone in my pocket with coins and keys whilst bouncing on a bouncy castle, don't usually place any phone in Jean pockets let alone do it whilst doing the above.

But its been a strange day lol

Not a scratch tbh whew :)

Posted via Android Central App

brewzer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I received my G3 today I took it out of the box bu tleft the display protector on it, charged it all the way up and then put it back in the box. I got my Tech Armor glass display protector today but my Spigen case won't be here until Monday. So that means I will be using my S3 all weekend because I am too anal to be having small scratches/blemishes on my phone.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I like to live dangerously to much health & safety nowadays lol

No case and no screen protector ain't I a rebel lol

Posted via Android Central App

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Zagg tempered glass screen protector and TPU case when at the gym. No scratches here.

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk

streetkilln

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Noticed this morning that I have about 1/3 of a cm scratch right in the middle of the screen. 6 whole days of being super careful and I have no idea how it happened. Its barely noticeable, but still, its a stinking brand new phone. I know nothing is truly scratch resistant, but it was either in my hand or my pocket for most of yesterday. :mad:

not use cheap screen protector like all ways.

its gorilla glass 3 so shouldnt get any scratches unless u drop in on a bunch of small rocks or slide it across pavement..

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I dropped the cash on VZW tempered glass screen protector. I hate the way normal cheep screen protectors feel. Best $18 I ever spent. The surface feels the same with or with out the screen protector. From the reviews I've read, the screen protector breaks first, but your glass front does not break when dropped. I'm not going to test this on purpose, but I can say functionality wise, it's the best one I've used in quite some time.

cgooge14

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
I picked up the Tech Armor Ballistic Glass for mine. Was an easy installation and fits really well. No case as of yet..have not found one I really like yet.

Attachments

• 1405721365138.jpg
    1405721365138.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 34

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech