LG Health App How to turn off

godsidekurt

May 17, 2010
Visit site
So I got my g3 app today and setup the LG Health app thinking it would connect with my G Watch and track my steps...unfortunately it doesnt yet and instead began tracking my steps from the phone. Ive tried my best to stop the tracking on the phone and cannot which is crazy to me. There is no LG Health app on the app drawer...I only see it from the special "G page" on the desktop and then when you get into the application settings I see it is in fact running. So anyone know how I can stop it from tracking my steps? If I turn off the G page will that do it? I suspect not.

Battery is draining like crazy...I know its the first day but its really bad.

Last edited:

eRod v1.0

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Go into settings. Click on home screen. Then click on smart bulletin. Turn off what you don't want.

Posted via Android Central App

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
You should find the LGHealth app in Settings, General, Apps, All, scroll.

Posted via Android Central App

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
If you're rooted you can use titanium backup pro and freeze the app. This way the app is still there when and if it starts working with the android wear watches.

Posted via the Android Central App

Alyrae95

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
I NEED HELP! my LG health no longer shoes up on my smart bulletin and I don't know how to access it. I tried downloading the launcher but it just keeps saying "LG health has stopped" i think I had uninstalling it when I did a smart cleaning because it was an idle app. But now I want it back. What so I do!?

chuckh1958

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
That will only stop it until it automatically restarts again. On that same screen clear the "notification" checkbox and that should stop notifications for the app permanently.