G3 Best (& Affordable) Screen Protectors, and Cases

maj71303

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

jkimrey

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
I have this Glass screen Protector Amazon.com: iCarez® for LG G3 [Tempered Glass] Highest Quality Premium Anti-Scratch Bubble-free Reduce Fingerprint No Rainbow Washable Screen Protector Easy Install Product with Lifetime Replacement Warranty [1-Pack,0.33mm] - Retail Packaging 2014: and use the LG PMA Circle case I got from At&t just fine. The circle case backing doesn't lip up all the way to the front screen though, it locks in just below the edge of the front screen.

Could you please elaborate on that last sentence? Not sure I understand....

Thanks

Posted via Android Central App

maj71303

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Could you please elaborate on that last sentence? Not sure I understand....

Thanks

With the LG PMA wireless charging circle case it clips on the phone but doesn't interfere with glass screen protectors as it doesn't clip over the edges of the screen.

jkimrey

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
Gotcha. So you're not having any issues with that screen protector (thickness) and the circle case?

I have the case and in currently looking for a screen protector....

Thanks

frope01

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I have always had good experiences with iloome tempered glass screen protectors. The one for my G3 is just as nice. Feels great and doesn't effect operation of my Fintie circle case.

Sent from Frope's sweet G3.

trivor

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I have used the Incipio Feather on my G2 - it is thin, light while giving better grip to the G2 with some basic protection. I'm sure they'll have one out for the G3.

Idelgado782

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I was at best buy and on a whim I decided to try out zaggs invisible shield tempered glass and I have to say I am definitely impressed. It was pricier than some of the tempered glass protectors you can get on amazon. It was easy to put on. Has great coverage from side to side top to bottom. Touch sensitivity seems to be on point as if there were no protector on at all. Same clarity as well. So far I would buy it again. Even though it is more expensive than what you can find on amazon.