LG G3 Naked or Case?

Naked or Case?

• Total voters

JaiMento

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Just got my Quick Circle Wireless Charging Case. Looks really nice, provides decent coverage on the phone, and doesn't really add any bulk at all. Plus the quick circle functionality is pretty slick.

Posted via Android Central App

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I hate cases. Really I do, but why would I want to go and spend $600 on a replacement phone when I can protect it for $10? Right now I do not have a case on it, but I will soon. I ordered the Tech21 case for it. In the past I've always used the Incipio Feather case, but that won't be out for a month or so.

Received my Tech21 case yesterday. I have to say, it's awesome. Of course I threw it on the ground as soon as I installed the case :) I'm impressed. It fits nicely and is a lot smaller than I thought it'd be. With the Tempered Glass screen protector, this phone should be able to withstand any normal fall. Shipping form the UK didn't take as long as I thought it would either. Very pleased.

D3O_zps7bb39fb9.jpg

Bottom_zps67c3a381.jpg

Top_zps8c9ab79a.jpg

back_zps60bc510e.jpg

Front1_zps55ac1b06.jpg

ericlc2

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I need a case (incipio) only because with my job I'm out on the street all day, prone to dropping. If I had a low risk of dropping the phone I wouldn't bother with case.

thegrants82

Banned
May 8, 2013
Visit site
Naked. Tried a case but the G3 is so slim and nice in the hand naked that I can't imagine putting a case back on it. In the hand it, my G3 feels way more compact than my s5 ever did.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Tempered glass screen protector, but that's it. I hate cases in general in all phones. None of them look any good and they all add too much bulk to the phone, even the "slim" ones. Been going naked forever and it's never been a problem. Maybe I'm just not as clumsy as the average person...

Sent from my VS985 4G using AC Forums mobile app

macdarwin

May 20, 2014
Visit site
I always have cases and screen protector of all the smartphones I owned but not too crazy like Otterbox and such. I always choose those cases that adds only a minimum of thickness. But this G3, it looks so sexy to be covered by a case. it took me a while and a lot of care to decide that I need a case for this phone. So I went for a clear and very slim case without sacrificing the good looks of my G3 plus it looks better and glossier and it it handles better. Tempered Glass with it too.

IMAG0245.jpg
IMAG0246.jpg

jgeisinger

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
I'm using a Spigen Ultra Fit (fantastic case)

was originally using Slim Armor but felt it added too much bulk to phone

Ultra Fit is perfect - pretty much little to know bulk yet fully protected

I have both of these cases as well, with a zagg glass screen protector. These cases are awesome! I use the slim armor for work and the ultra fit everywhere else.

Sent from my VS985 4G using AC Forums mobile app

BMIC50

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Case because its too thin for my large hands and the back isnt as tacky to prevent drops. I also like the protection.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I always have cases and screen protector of all the smartphones I owned but not too crazy like Otterbox and such. I always choose those cases that adds only a minimum of thickness. But this G3, it looks so sexy to be covered by a case. it took me a while and a lot of care to decide that I need a case for this phone. So I went for a clear and very slim case without sacrificing the good looks of my G3 plus it looks better and glossier and it it handles better. Tempered Glass with it too.

What brand?

bongaroo

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
My girlfriend won a free case from Ballistic but did not need it. She gave me the promo code and so I ordered the Urbanite case for it, only paid a couple bucks in shipping.

My only complaint would be that the back is a gloss look that turns out to be a fingerprint magnet.

Seems to be more than enough to protect the phone. I would like to add a screen protector as well.

Posted via my LG G3

Kingmerciless

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
I'm planning on getting the otter box on day one. After that maybe a Spigen Armor, following by one more depending on what else I find. All with a tempered glass protector.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar