Anyone using a launcher on their G3?

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Just wanted to know if anyone is using a launcher with their G3? If so, which one and does it make your experience any better? Feel free to elaborate. :)

Fried Rice Mofo

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Nova Launcher (Paid) here. Been using it ever since my HTC Evo "4G" four years ago.

I love the customization aspect of it. There's no bloated crap on it ala GO Launcher, I can change any icon I want, folders, drawers, swiping away the dock/notification bar, Ok Google from anywhere on the phone via voice or double tap from the homescreen, other gestures as well.

Well worth the $4.99 I spent on it, and then some.

Posted via Android Central App

jkimrey

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
I wish the LG Health screen was available when using 3rd party launchers.

I like the simplicity of the app; anyone know how to enable it when using 3rd party launchers?

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Yes, always! Okay, I do try to use the stock UI but after 5-10 minutes I switch.

Nova Prime, IMO it's the best. I even started a thread that without it (launchers) I probably would be so devoted to android. I'm a Mac user.

marrzie

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Yes, always! Okay, I do try to use the stock UI but after 5-10 minutes I switch.

Nova Prime, IMO it's the best. I even started a thread that without it (launchers) I probably would be so devoted to android. I'm a Mac user.

You got a link for the launcher thread sir? Or am I going to have to get up off my lazy bum and search myself?

doggy2965

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm normally a nova prime guy. Trying stock launcher first so far so good. Can you use launcher icon themes?

ecb1171

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
I played around with Nova Prime but I noticed that I lost the widgets for the stock LG applications (mail and calendar in particular)

leegreg81

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Nova Launcher (Paid) here. Been using it ever since my HTC Evo "4G" four years ago.

I love the customization aspect of it. There's no bloated crap on it ala GO Launcher, I can change any icon I want, folders, drawers, swiping away the dock/notification bar, Ok Google from anywhere on the phone via voice or double tap from the homescreen, other gestures as well.

Well worth the $4.99 I spent on it, and then some.

You know it makes sense. I've been using it for ages now too.

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm normally a nova prime guy. Trying stock launcher first so far so good. Can you use launcher icon themes?
Yes. Download icon changer and then you can download any icon packs and use them. I believe you may be able to mix them as will.