AT&T G3: What is "AT&T Smart WiFi" and "AT&T Contacts"

blackdogAC

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Can someone explain what the AT&T WiFi is?
Also, what about the AT&T contacts? I could care less about this because I use my device and gmail contacts. Is this just something for AT&T to suck my contacts data to their system?

streetkilln

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Also, what about the AT&T contacts? I could care less about this because I use my device and gmail contacts. Is this just something for AT&T to suck my contacts data to their system?

yes u synced ur contacts with att when ever u switch phones u will have them.;
smart wifi is just basically just widi settings like ur device has but its "smarter" i dont u anything att offers its just junk.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site

AT&T has Wifi hotspots. (Starbucks used to use them but switched to Google.) The app helps you locate them, which actually is useful if you use their international wifi deal. There's also a setting in your Wifi options to automatically connect to AT&T Wifi, but I usually turn that off.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
AT&T has Wifi hotspots. (Starbucks used to use them but switched to Google.) The app helps you locate them, which actually is useful if you use their international wifi deal. There's also a setting in your Wifi options to automatically connect to AT&T Wifi, but I usually turn that off.

If I'm not mistaken isn't AT&T wifi usually just an open free one? I haven't used public wifi much but could of swore it was just open for whoever.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1