LG G3 3500 mah batteries?

paofelix21

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I was browsing ebay earlier and saw a 3500 mah battery for the g3. Is it legit? Any reviews? Thanks.

Posted via Android Central App

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Re: lg g3 3500 mah batteries?

Looks legit and the leads line up according to the pictures.

It would be interesting to see the quality of this battery and how long it lasts after 6 months...

paofelix21

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site

I hope somebody posts a review about this battery. Because a 3500 mah battery would really help us g3 users.

Posted via Android Central App

sojodave

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site

OK, I'm going to try them. Here is how I'm justifying it. It's only $18.00. There are two batteries so if they don't last that long, I still have my original, and you only live once. Hello Chinese batteries.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site

half the sellers on Amazon are also on eBay, lol.

True but Amazon gives you better customer support, returns, etc, etc, etc....you know what I mean! :) Also, those same sellers will most likely sell you fugazi (fake in Italian) items on their ebay accounts. Amazon boots sellers who do that. Ebay to me is the Chinese black market of fake products. You have been warned! :eek:

sojodave

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site

Think of buying super incredible long-lasting Chinese cell phone batteries off of ebay that won't ship out for 20 days as an adventure.:)

mmohn01

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site

They're coming from China. By the time they arrive, you may have a new phone. I have A.D.D. There is no way I could wait that long. That being said, my LG OEM batteries just came in today.....from Hong Kong. I had them express shipped though. I am a fairly heavy user between business and personal use. So, I always buy extra batteries so I can swap them out throughout the day.
I hate being tethered to a cord all day. Plus, these phones get crazy hot when you use them while they're plugged in. I'm always afraid I'm going to overheat the processor by using it while it's plugged in.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site

I'm always afraid I'm going to overheat the processor by using it while it's plugged in.

I believe these chips have a temperature shut down built in if they get to a certain temperature to prevent damage. Like the Intel processors in computers. I have not been able to verify this, personally, and most likely you will not get nearly that hot. (80ºC)

mmohn01

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site

True, but I also know it's not good for the batteries to charge them all of the time. It shortens the life of the battery. This phone will usually last me until 4 or 5pm before I have to change the battery, which is longer than the GN3 lasted me.

robertopod1968

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

They're coming from China. By the time they arrive, you may have a new phone. I have A.D.D. There is no way I could wait that long. That being said, my LG OEM batteries just came in today.....from Hong Kong. I had them express shipped though. I am a fairly heavy user between business and personal use. So, I always buy extra batteries so I can swap them out throughout the day.
I hate being tethered to a cord all day. Plus, these phones get crazy hot when you use them while they're plugged in. I'm always afraid I'm going to overheat the processor by using it while it's plugged in.
How are you charging theses batteries?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski