Quad HD content

ragdoll08

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
So we've all heard the warnings that one of the disadvantages of having a QHD display is that there isn't much content available that's going to take advantage of the screen.

So my question is, where can we find content that DOES take advantage of it? I'm talking wallpapers, apps, icon packs, videos, anything out there that the G3 screen can make great use of. I've done some minor searching and I haven't found much, but I'd imagine there's quite a few people that are gonna be searching for similar content.

Posted via Android Central App

May 2, 2012
Visit site
The only content I currently have is wallpapers. I've spent time over the years gathering various images and cropping them each time I get a new device. They're all pictures taken on a high-res camera, or images made for high-res desktop monitors, so I just crop them down to the appropriate resolution.

I found the majority of the wallpapers I use on deviantArt.

I look forward to seeing others responses!

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Nice thread and was wondering when one would be created.

That said not that I have done much searching (been busy with ROMs & tweaks) but have only been using QHD wallpapers.

Will be interesting if someone has stumbled upon something interesting.

But as QHD is in infancy so to speak, I would imagine it will be a little while yet.

Posted via the Android Central App