Knock Knock, Can I come in?

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Picked up my new G3 this morning as soon as the At&t store opened. Up until this morning I was using a Galaxy S5. Before that I had a Htc One M8, Nexus 5, several other Android based phones (too many to list) and just about every iteration of iPhone along the way. I know, I have commitment issues, please don’t judge ;) Anyway, I went to the store to get a new phone this morning because six weeks in with the S5 I started having crazy unexplainable software glitches. Just couldn’t deal with them anymore. I need a phone that I can rely on every day, all day. I had two phones in mind, another M8 or the G3. After putting hands on the G3 and spending some showroom time with it I had to have it. After just this short amount of time today, all I can say is wow! Just wow! This phone ticks all the right boxes for me. I have been watching this forum while spending time over in the S5 threads and I appreciate all the comments that all of you have been posting, they really helped me out with my decision. Just wanted to drop a line to say hey and I’m looking forward to spend a lot of time here.

JaiMento

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I thought this was going to be a knock code/knock on/knock off thread.

Anyway, congrats on the phone purchase. Its a great device.

Posted via Android Central App

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Yeah sorry, just a bad take on on Knock Code and Knock Knock jokes. I have a dry sense of humor...
But, Knock on/off is a GREAT feature!

Thanks for all the welcomes!

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Yeah sorry, just a bad take on on Knock Code and Knock Knock jokes. I have a dry sense of humor...
But, Knock on/off is a GREAT feature!

Thanks for all the welcomes!

Yeh just I still try to use knock off when I use my Z2 and realise it doesn't have it, has knock on though :p

matt3166

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
That damn knock feature. Ever since getting the G3 I've been wanting to do it to all my devices 😁

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
That damn knock feature. Ever since getting the G3 I've been wanting to do it to all my devices 😁

Yes, I regularly wallop my Nexus 5. Nothing ever happens. 😞

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital