How Well Has the G3 Sold?

austriak

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I, like many of you, buy and sell phones on a regular basis in order to try the different phones out there. Having done this for awhile, I notice trends and changes in prices.

Based on watching swappa and ebay, sales for the G3 started strong but have gone down very quickly, more quickly than the M8 and S5 did. People just don't seem as interested.

Does anyone know how well the G3 has sold? It seems like a great phone but I'm not willing to go for it right now because I am just going to lose way too much when I resale it for the next phone.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Interesting thread but not sure of the sales figures. Like you I do see a dramatic reduction in price for the G3 and I'm not sure why this would be seeing that its just been released.

Either way I'm happy and will be retaining it and yes I'm no doubt going to get the Note 4 and probably the G4 and so on lol

Posted via Android Central App

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
If I remember right, the S5 saw similar price drops after its introduction. I think the goal is to move the merchandise and undercut the iPhone.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I hope it doesn't sell well anymore, that way price drops faster and I can buy it cheaper lol

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I hope it doesn't sell well anymore, that way price drops faster and I can buy it cheaper lol

I'm going to selling mine this week, but if I can't get the $500 ball park I'll just keep it for a back up, $100 cheap for a back up and it's a decent phone

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12