Is there a third party calendar widget similar to the LG calendar?

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
It was a pretty useful widget, but a single widget isn't enough of a reason to continue using the stock launcher. I've switched back to Nova finally, but looking for a replacement for that widget.

Any suggestions?

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

rchusid

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
If you can't find just a widget to do what you want, check out Calengoo. It is an excellent calendar and task program and has a huge selection of widgets.

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
If you can't find just a widget to do what you want, check out Calengoo. It is an excellent calendar and task program and has a huge selection of widgets.
The problem with CalenGoo is that it looks like a Gingerbread app. It's really dated compared to modern apps. It's functional and I used to rock it, but I just don't feel it fits in.
I've used this one, they also have a separate widget app if thats all you want
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e....underwood.calendar_beta&hl=en&token=mR-5KR7I

I use Digical. It's awesome. :)

View attachment 130912
I'm really then between these two. The design of Today is great for and very similar to the Google or LG calendar. Only problem with that is its widget doesn't suit my needs. I want a detailed month view, not one that just tells me I have an event on a day. I want to know at a glance what it is and only have to open the calendar if I need more information.

I think I'm going to end up purchasing the pro version of DigiCal for the widgets I need.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21