High Temperature Property OFF’ option and Thermal Daemon Mitigation OFF’ option. Tweaks does it work

AndroidHabit

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I have noticed after changing the FPS setting to 60 it does stick after reboots but I'm getting random freezing and reboots. If you experience the same let us know.

mvp4him3

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I have noticed after changing the FPS setting to 60 it does stick after reboots but I'm getting random freezing and reboots. If you experience the same let us know.

I have had it changed for a bit.... I have not experienced that issue yet. In fact it seems quicker haha

Posted via the Android Central App

daddyd302

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Mines off on both. I have Tmobile. I get a little lag here and there. It's not enough warrant for me to return the phone.

AndroidHabit

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Hey when I change the frame rate it sticks when rebooting but have you noticed any lag after changing it? I have and since doing so have had lag and random reboots. I lowered it to 50 but can't seem to change it again to lower it.
I still get bad lags and reboots at 50 and want to try each to see which is optimal. I cant remember what the stock setting was but if I can change it, I will try all of them.
I did the thermal setting and the other one but did the frame rate first and noticed the issues soon after.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci