Transfer from iPhone

Markisss88

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know any program that I can transfer my messages from my iPhone to my new LG G3 ? I am currently using a Macbook Pro.

I have looked everywhere and maybe I am just looking at the wrong forums.

KeepItReal

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Read up on what the individual phones have to migrate. Motorola, uses an App Motorola Migrate on new phone (may come preinstalled? ). It will connect to iCloud and transfers everything, which may include messages. Also Samsung had Samsung Smart Switch, and HTC uses HTC Sync Manager. Verizon uses Verizon Cloud for Verizon phones, Verizon Content Transfer app for use on AT&T, Sprint T-Mobile, etc... Verizon Cloud/Content Transfer will only transfer pictures, video & contacts only from an iPhone. Hope this helps! What phone are you considering?

Posted via the Android Central App

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Verizon Cloud service is actually amazing when it comes to this. I was impressed at the ability for it to work so smoothly. Once transferred, simply uninstall the application.

KeepItReal

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Verizon's Cloud only transfers the pictures, videos and contacts from an iPhone to the Android. There appears to be no equivalent file transfer from LG, like the ones from HTC, Sending r and Motorola.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke