How to get the most out of my g3

G3Chece

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I got the g3 and I want to know all that it has to offer. It it's on Verizon 4g on a single contract that I just got.iwould like to revise my contract too.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to AC :)
Congrats on the new device!
Just a few recommendations from another Android user (Don't have a G3)...Backups. Make sure you use Google + (Or another service like Dropbox) to backup your photos, contacts, etc. There's nothing worse than losing your valuable data when there are free, easy to use services to back them up.
Other than that, the apps I'd recommend are Evernote/Google Keep, ES File Explorer, and of course the Android Central app ;)

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Root it with towel root and uninstall all the bloatware. Trust me, its worth it

Posted via the Android Central App

If he has a reason to root it, sure. Most users are fine with how the phone works out of the box. The G3 shouldn't be laggy at all :p

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4

anon(9029232)

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
It isnt very laggy out of the box. Its much smoother than an S4 or S5. But removing the bloatware helps on every device so why not do it?

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
It isnt very laggy out of the box. Its much smoother than an S4 or S5. But removing the bloatware helps on every device so why not do it?

It can help with battery life in some situations, but that's about it. I personally never had issues with bloatware, but YMMV.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad